Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The epic catch up

I was fully prepared to just let the blog die. I mean it really already had - we hadn't posted since January. But then my younger brother Conner suddenly decided to be a sneaky brother and he refused to update his blog until I updated mine. For those of you who don't know him - this was definitely the meanest thing ever!!! He just started college at Utah State and he has all sorts of funny stories to share - but instead of sharing these great stories he just puts tantalizing tid bits on Facebook like this:


A few days ago when he was running he started to puke and his instructor told him to put it in his pocket so I can only imagine what an actual test would be like. So I would like to invite all of you to join me in checking his blog repeatedly until he updates it at connerkdoggett.blogspot.com

February:
-My morning sickness finally went away
-Nolan and I were finally released as Seminary teachers

March:
-We had an epic game night with all of our friends

April:
-Mom came to help us get ready for blueberry
-Blueberry arrived!!!
-Nolan's parents came to see blueberry

May:
-We went to Hawaii to see my cousin Laura get married
-I had my 26th birthday and lost my health insurance 
-Celebrated my first mother's day with spit up all over my shirt, poop on my pants, my hair a mess, and a very unhappy baby - but we were in Hawaii playing with sea turtles so who can complain??

June:
-We blessed Blueberry at church with all of Nolan's family, my mom, and Conner (who has titled himself "The baby whisperer") 
-Nolan worked at Union Pacific and I took care of Blueberry

July:
-Pretty normal life in July

August:
-We went to St Louis to attend Nolan's cousin's wedding reception and we visited the st. Louis arch while we were there
-Nolan quit his job at UP to focus more on school
-Nolan started his last year of law school and is juggling 18 credits
-My mom came to visit us and get some major dental work done at the Creighton Dental Clinic

September
Well September just started but it looks like it is going to be a great month! I am now in school as well and Lil D has reached a whooping 18.5 lbs! Hopefully this fulfills Conner's demands and now I can read all about his new adventures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment