Friday, October 3, 2014

Lil D goes bananas


We knew the time was quickly coming. Lil D was giving us plenty of signs. Every time we sat down to eat he would watch us eat every bite - fixated by the food on our spoons and wondering where his was. 

So we thought we'd give it a try - and give him some normal food! I have some mission companions who told me about "Baby Led Weaning"and after looking into it in depth it sounded great to me! Basically you skip all the purees and give the baby normal solid foods and let them feed themselves. Now I doubt I will be super strict about it - I mean if we have a jar of baby food lying around i don't mind feeding it to him but i am excited that he gets to experiment and play with so many flavors and textures. Here is lil D's 1st banana:

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment