Friday, October 3, 2014

The seasons are changing!


Nebraska can't seem to decide if its summer or fall right now so we have to keep switching lil D's wardrobe :) However, since tonight it is schedule to hit 37F I am officially declaring it fall. That means I need to schedule our trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch, Ditmar's Apple Orchard, and make sure we are ready for the church's annual chili cook-off!

I'll try and keep you up to date on all of our adventures and fun fall recipes! I love fall and winter because I feel like its the perfect time to bake tasty treats but Nolan has wisely decided that we need to be healthier this winter. So if anyone is looking for a fun gift for us we'd love a gift card to Walmart or Whole Foods so we can go get some fresh veggies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment